Release UpdateRelease date: September 16, 2019
Version : 1.7.5
- Share Public Dashboard in Slack is introduced.
- New Managerial Report - Module(s) Summary for Projects is introduced.
- Screen recording option is introduced in the Issues module.
- Test Plan feature is introduced.
- Sidebar Revamp.
- Progress of test runs is added in Public Dashboard.
- Bulk approving of test cases functionality is introduced.
- Multi select custom fields option update is introduced in Bulk actions.
- Export of all test runs in .csv, .xls, .xlsx formats from the releases is introduced.
- Filter option is introduced in Test Runs listing page.
AI Text Prediction
Empowers QA team to reduce their effort & time in writing test cases by prediction of text while typing.
Audio Recording of Issue
Clear communication of the issue is critical in the project collaboration.
QA Touch provides the generic fields in test cases module which are common in the industry.
No limits on team sizes, from small teams to enterprise testing companies.
In-built Bug tracking
Log and track issues during test execution, using the In-built Enterprise Defect module.
Create issues in Jira directly from QA Touch while executing test runs.
Slack Cloud providing you with the best way to keep all the messages shared in the Slack collaboration tool.
Github is a great way to handle and maintain code for a developer in the sense that it keeps everything organized with the ability to undo any unwanted actions.
GitLab is a single application for the entire software development lifecycle.
Awarded by Finances Online
FinancesOnline is a popular platform for SaaS/B2B software and financial products reviews.
Principal QA Engineer - STRAX Intelligence Group, LLC