Release UpdateRelease date: October 3, 2019
Version : 1.7.6
- Jira Server Integration.
- Jira ticket can be created with Jira Labels.
- An option to add organization’s Billing address for the existing customers.
- New page is introduced to see the status wise results with the details.
- Sort by filter is introduced in all the pages.
- Link Test cases option is introduced in View Test Case.
- Test Run Performance is enhanced (Add & Edit).
- Add Steps to reproduce field is introduced in Test run - Add issue page.
- New help site launched.
Screen Recording of Issue
AI Text Prediction
Empowers QA team to reduce their effort & time in writing test cases by prediction of text while typing.
Audio Recording of Issue
Clear communication of the issue is critical in the project collaboration.
QA Touch provides the generic fields in test cases module which are common in the industry.
No limits on team sizes, from small teams to enterprise testing companies.
In-built Bug tracking
Log and track issues during test execution, using the In-built Enterprise Defect module.
Create issues in Jira directly from QA Touch while executing test runs.
Slack Cloud providing you with the best way to keep all the messages shared in the Slack collaboration tool.
Github is a great way to handle and maintain code for a developer in the sense that it keeps everything organized with the ability to undo any unwanted actions.
GitLab is a single application for the entire software development lifecycle.
Awarded by Finances Online
FinancesOnline is a popular platform for SaaS/B2B software and financial products reviews.
Principal QA Engineer - STRAX Intelligence Group, LLC